And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you (Romans 8:11, AMP.)
When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, the Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit makes His home inside of you. That’s God Himself, the same Spirit with the same power that raised Jesus from the dead! His resurrection power can bring back health, strength and life to your physical body. He can restore hope and breathe life into your dreams. In fact, He can resurrect any area that may seem dormant on the inside of you!
The next time you feel overwhelmed by sickness, challenges or despair, remember, the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you through Christ Jesus. You may have been burdened by an addiction, fear or worry, but there’s nothing that can stand against the power of God. Rise up and declare by faith, “He whom the Son sets free is free indeed. I am restored and healed in the name of Jesus! No weapon formed against me can prosper!” Receive His truth, declare the Word, and activate His power within you!
Prayer for Today:
Father in heaven, thank You for filling me with Your power by the Holy Spirit. I choose to feed my faith by declaring Your Word. I choose to walk in Your ways and honor You in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.
21 things jesus wants you to know right now
You are my beloved. (Eph. 5:1)
I knew you before you were born. As my hands formed you, I whispered purpose into your bones. I can’t not love you. (Ps. 139:1-6)
I love you beyond human reason—even at your very worst, steeped in sin. (Rom. 5:8)
My love is contrary to all you know of “love.” I Love you “even though” and “deeper still.” My love reaches, pursues, remains. (Ps. 36:5)
My Love for you won’t walk out, fail, or ever come to an end. (Deut. 31:8)
No matter what you’ve heard or what you’ve come to believe, there’s nothing that can separate you from my Love. (Rom. 8:38-39)
I am not like people. So please—don’t put human words in my mouth or apply human behaviors to my character. You will miss me altogether. (Isaiah 55:8)
I’ve never ignored you. I’ve been here all along. Protecting. Loving. Waiting. (Ps. 56:8)
Your love of _____ (sin) isn’t worth eternity. I will break your chains. I will give you the desires of your heart. (Jn. 8:32, Ps. 37:4)
Please forgive some of my followers. People—even Christian people—will fail you. You live in a fallen land, where no one is perfect and all need My grace. Put your faith and trust in Me alone. (Psalm 146:3)
There’s no sin I will not forgive. You are the “whosoever believes in me” whom I will give eternal life … if you believe. (John 3:16)
As resourceful and brilliant as you are, you cannot save yourself. It’s by God’s grace and faith in Me alone that you are saved. (Eph 2:8-9)
I understand your pain and heartbreak. And my heart breaks with you. (Is. 53:3)
There’s nowhere you can go where my Love won’t find you. (Psalm 139:7-8)
The shame and guilt weighs you down has been taken care of on the cross. Your bill has been zeroed out. (John 3:16)
The addictions. The pride. The selfishness. The hate. The lust. The jealousy. The critical spirit. The greed. I can heal it. All of it. You can start fresh. Today. (Rom. 8:1-4)
I will forgive you. But only if you ask. And I care more about the “ask” than I do about the sin. (Acts 3:19)
I will not force you to do or be anything. I want a relationship with you more than I want to rule over you. (Jeremiah 31:3)
I will forgive your sin and I will forget it. That’s right—completely erase it from my mind. No replays, no record. Gone. (Ps. 103:12)
It’s never too late to turn your life around. I came to give second chances. (Luke 23:42-43)
I love you. Let’s talk. (Jer. 29:13)
Have a Blessed Day Everyone!
This is a very interesting question. Here’s my advice when it comes to decision making.
- Pray - Before you make any decisions about anything, spend lots of time praying and just seeking God’s guidance and leading. Proverbs 3:4-6 says we need to trust God with everything and not lean on our own understanding and He will for sure leads us to the right paths.
- Seek Him through His word - The Holy Spirit leads us into truths through His word. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sought God leading and found answers through His word. It’s no magic, it’s all the work of His Holy Spirit.
- Obedience - Whatever God reveals to you through His word specifically about your concern, obey and do it. Sometimes it’s hard but when we apply His word in our daily lives sometimes they are not easy, they are hard and radical and that’s what it means to be a Christ follower to submit to God’s authority because He knows what’s best for us.
- Seek Council - God works through people. Seek godly wisdom through people you trust the most. In proverbs it says that plans succeed through godly council. God didn’t create man to live alone but to be in community. Just look at Adam, God gave him Eve to be his helper. So seek council from godly and trusted people.
- For His glory - lastly try to picture every decision as an opportunity for you to share God’s message and be a vessel for His glory. In everything that you do ask yourself, ‘does this bring glory to God or does this draw me away from Him” if so how? and only you can answer that.
Hope this helps! :)